Janani Iyer Stills - Janani Iyer Pictures - Janani Iyer Photos

Labels:

Janani Iyer Stills - Janani Iyer Pictures - Janani Iyer Photos








The lady, who has been modelling for the last four years, begins by saying, “Well, I was doing commercials (she has done about 150 commercials in all) when this opportunity came my way. I have always been interested in acting but I was waiting for the right project to come my way to make my debut. So, when director Vijay (of Poi Solla Porom fame), who is like my guru and for whom I’ve done a lot of commercials, told me that Bala sir was looking for a new face for his next project and that I should give it a shot if I was interested, I decided to apply. I had to take a screen test and then, after a few days, I was chosen. That was how it all began.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and videos posted in this blog were searched on the internet. Anyhow any of the posting is offensive to you, please, contact us asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send us an email with ownership proof and we will remove it.